One Women’s Retail Franchise Growing Despite the Online Shopping Effect
Perry Ludy, Vice President of Operations for Monkee’s, an upscale women’s boutique franchise celebrating more than twenty years of retail success joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Franchise Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Perry Ludy discuss the following:
- Tell us about the Monkee’s concept.
- How and when did you become involved with Monkee’s?
- What are some of the advantages in being a Monkee’s franchisee?
- Who is your ideal franchisee?
- What advice do you have for someone looking to acquire a Franchise?
- In your opinion, why do you think Monkee’s would be a great business opportunity for someone?
- Many brick and mortar retail stores are closing due to the rise of online shopping, yet Monkee’s is expanding. You’ve just opened three more franchises. What is the secret to the Monkee’s franchise success?
Perry Ludy is Vice President of Operations for Monkee’s Franchising LLC where he provides senior-level experience from diverse business sectors including retail operations.
Perry also is an author of business books including Profit Building: Cutting Costs without Cutting People, an award-winning management book.
Formerly, Perry was president of US Autoglas, Inc., a $250 million national retail aftermarket automotive glass replacement and repair business; Chief Operating Officer for Environmental Systems Products where he controlled domestic and international operations; Divisional Vice President for PepsiCo Inc., and also served as CEO and co-owner of one of the largest franchisees for Little Caesars Pizza.
Perry grew up in New Kensington, Pennsylvania. He is a graduate of the University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB).
Active in community service, Perry has served on the Board of Directors for various Boys & Girls Clubs and participates in Youth of the Year and other events to support the organization.
Monkee’s Franchising, LLC, is a franchisor of upscale ladies’ boutiques specializing in shoes, clothing and accessories. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., Monkee’s was founded in 1995 and has become one of the most successful organizations of independently owned boutiques in the Southeast. Monkee’s boutiques can now be found in Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. Monkee’s is recognized throughout this region as a leader in providing the finest fashions from the world’s top designers.
People also listened to this: Paint and Sip Franchise Leading the Way in the Creative Entertainment Industry