Trading Corporate Life for Entrepreneurship and Never Looking Back
Ryan Gallagher, the Co-Founder and CEO of call tracking company, iovox with offices in London, San Francisco and Australia joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ryan Gallagher discuss the following:
- Coming from a high paying corporate background why did you choose to switch to being an entrepreneur?
- You founded the company with your wife, what advice would you give couples thinking about creating a start-up together?
- After bootstrap funding, you took your first VC funding in 2012 what was the upside and downside to that injection of cash into the company?
- You have said that keeping the start-up company culture is super important, how do you do that?
- If you could give a budding entrepreneur one piece of advice, what would that be?
- You moved to California to kick start your US expansion, why did you choose Mill Valley for your first office? Why not Silicon Valley?
- You have your dogs listed on the team page, some people like pets in the office, some find them distracting. How do you handle that?
- You have staff worldwide, how do you keep people engaged?
- What are you most proud of achieving with iovox?
Ryan Gallagher, Co-Founder and CEO of iovox. Ryan’s company provides call tracking solutions to big businesses that are looking to grow revenue through phone based sales and lead generation (automotive, real estate, classifieds, restaurants) and personal productivity and organization solutions for individuals and teams that rely heavily on the phone in their daily lives; whether for work or personal use.
People also listened to this: How The Pavemint App is Changing the Way People Park