Don’t let your website get lost in space!
Michelle Castro, a Business Development Manager at Post Launch where their creative team provides web presence marketing to a host of businesses in Las Vegas, Nevada joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michelle Castro discuss the following:
- What brought you to marketing and what keeps you interested in the industry?
- Why is web presence so important for a business?
- Why should someone pay a marketing team company like Post Launch to handle their web presence?
- Why should a business start a blog?
- Why should a business owner consult a marketing company before they create a website?
TIP: Check your site speed. Slow sites means you can potentially be losing your target audience.
This lifelong athlete dominated land and sea as both a cross-country and avid swimmer in the mean streets of Monterey Park. Michelle’s favorite author, Ray Bradbury, penned many of her favorite novels in the basement of her alma mater, UCLA. In line with Post Launch’s nerd culture, Michelle is a super fan of Star Wars and Rick and Morty. This nerdy athlete hopes her passion for athletics leads her to work for the Olympics one day. For now, she’s using her research and development skills to find new clients who would benefit from a relationship with Post Launch.
People also listened to this: Redstage Worldwide CEO Explains Transformative B2B eCommerce