Real Estate from Offer To Close
James Green, Founder and CEO at Offer To Close that merges technology and experienced real estate leaders to simplify the real estate transaction process joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with the Real Estate Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest James Green discuss the following:
- What is the problem your company, Offer To Close, is hoping to solve?
- We understand you have some exciting news to share. Can you tell us what’s going on?
- What makes OTC Open House different from other open house applications?
- Offer To Close sounds like an exciting option for buying and selling real estate, what types of things can we expect in the future?
- What other aspects of the real estate market do you feel are outdated? What improvements would you suggest for these?
James Green has spent his career building brands that change their respective industries with brands like Christian Mingle and Puppy Spot. As the Founder and CEO of Offer To Close, Green hopes to do the same for the real estate space, which has been characterized as outdated and overly-complicated, by building a real estate technology company that makes the process of buying and selling real estate simple and transparent.
James holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management, with an emphasis in Marketing from Brigham Young University and a Bachelor of Arts in Real Estate Studies from Ashford University. He has served on the Board of the Google Client Advisory Council. In 2018, James got his California real estate broker’s license (CAL DRE# 02073540).
People also listened to this: Engineers & Beers: An Entrepreneur’s Look at the Craft Brewing Industry