Real Estate Expert Nick Vertucci Discusses Seven Figure Decisions
Nick Vertucci, an expert real estate investor and Founder & CEO of The Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy joins Enterprise Radio. He recently released his first book, “Seven Figure Decisions: Having the Balls to Succeed,” a personal account and guide sharing his rollercoaster story of how he lost everything – twice – and learned to push back his fears, alter his mindset, and rebuild his fortune.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Real Estate Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nick Vertucci discuss the following:
- Tell us about yourself and how you got into Real Estate Investing?
- In April, you released your first book, “Seven Figure Decisions.” What is the book about and what was your inspiration for writing it?
- How did you rebuild your career after losing everything and what advice would you give to entrepreneurs who are going through hard times in their businesses?
- What steps should investors take to protect assets?
- How should an investor go about leveraging their IRA and 401K to fund investments?
- What are some tips you would give someone just starting out in real estate investing?
Nick Vertucci is an expert real estate investor and founder & CEO of The Nick Vertucci Companies in Irvine, California. After building his own successful real estate business, Vertucci founded the Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy (NVREA) that equips aspiring entrepreneurs with the tools and education necessary to be lucrative real estate investors. With extensive knowledge and expertise in property investment, Nick helped develop a professionally managed, “Turn-Key” investment system to assist other investors in purchasing, rehabbing and renting bank-owned properties.
Vertucci recently released his first book, “Seven Figure Decisions” on Amazon — a personal account and guide sharing his rollercoaster story of how he lost everything and learned to push back his fears, alter his mindset, and rebuild his career. With a special forward by original “Shark” from “Shark Tank,” Kevin Harrington, and an endorsement by actor and producer, Dean Cain, the Amazon five-star rated business memoir has already sold over a thousand copies.
Prior to his career as a professional real estate investor, he founded and served as president and CEO of Coastline Micro, an industry leader in providing businesses with computer systems nationwide.