Helping people achieve their financial goals through property management
Mike Hills, an associate broker and property manager at Atlas Real Estate Group, which specializes in investments, brokerage and property management joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Real Estate Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Mike Hills discuss the following:
- What makes you an expert? Who are you to tell me what I should do?
- What are some methods people have traditionally used to retire? How can real estate be used for retirement and, in many cases, outperform the traditional methods.
- What one doesn’t want to be a landlord? Then what?
- What are the biggest mistakes investors make? How can I avoid them?
- Talk to me about Property Management and what happens when the economy drops? How do I decide where to invest in terms of specific areas in my city? What about places I don’t live?
- Am I too old to get started? What if I don’t have a lot of money, can I still get started?
Mike Hills grew up in Sacramento, CA and moved to Denver, CO when he was in college. He attended Denver University where he received his degree in Finance on an academic scholarship. He loved living in Denver so much that he has never left!
Mike has worked for Atlas Real Estate Group for a little over five years now, but has owned his own rental properties since 2002! The cities that he currently owns properties in are Denver, Aurora, Ft Lupton and Sacramento. Mike was already a property owner before accepting a position at Atlas. He says that Atlas gave him the chance to do what he loves most and what he’s good at as a profession!
Mike currently lives on a lake so some of his favorite hobbies include wakeboarding, slalom skiing, wake surfing and anything else that involves a boat! Mike is also quite the world traveler, as he’s been to 46 states and 38 countries!
Atlas Real Estate Group is a full-service real estate group specializing in investments, brokerage and property management in Denver. The firm, named Best of Colorado Property Management 2017 and 2018 by ColoradoBiz Magazine, was co-founded in 2013 by Jason Shepherd and Ryan Boykin. The group’s internal real estate holdings are over $50 million, and it has bought and sold more than 4,000 properties on behalf of individuals and institutional investors, totaling over $750 million worth of transactions. The group manages over 2,300 units of residential investment real estate for its clients. Atlas was built on the belief that in order to serve a client’s needs effectively, you first need to understand their perspective as an owner of real estate. The Atlas partners have been featured in many national and local publications including Bloomberg News, Wall Street Journal, Inc. Magazine, Forbes, Investopedia, Denver Business Journal, and the Denver Post.
People also listened to this: Real Estate Expert Nick Vertucci Discusses Seven Figure Decisions