Simplifying a Real Estate Transaction from Offer to Close
James Green, Founder and CEO at OfferToClose.com a Los Angeles based transaction coordinator service that simplifies the process of buying and selling a home regardless of who you are again joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Real Estate Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest James Green discuss the following:
- How did you get into real estate?
- What exactly is a transaction coordinator?
- What services does Offer To Close provide for real estate agents?
- I see you recently launched a Transaction Timeline service. What is a transaction timeline?
- If an agent has an in-house transaction coordinator should they still consider using you?
- What tip would you give to others looking to get into real estate?
James Green is an entrepreneur with 15 years of experience in the online dating, pet, and real estate industries. In addition to being Founder and CEO of a transaction coordinator business and a startup helping home buyers and sellers find a real estate agent, he also has extensive experience in marketing and business management.
Previously, James served on the Board of the Google Client Advisory Council while working as General Manager and Head of Marketing for Christian Mingle. He is a recent Ashford University alumnus where he obtained his BA of Real Estate Studies.
People also listened to this: Financial Technology is Making Business Lending and Real Estate Financing More Accessible