Doug Robinson, the Co-Founder and CEO of LGCY Power that has quickly become one of the largest privately held residential solar sales companies in the United States joins Enterprise Radio.
- What is LGCY Power and what does the company do?
- What differentiates LGCY Power from others in the industry?
- What is the market for solar energy?
- What questions should consumers looking to go solar ask before making the move?
- What new solar technologies should consumers be aware of?
- You started small, what has been the biggest contributor to the company’s success and growth?
- You’ve developed a number of partnerships, how do those partnerships benefit LGCY Power and your customers?
- What specific energy or solar problems do you solve?
- How do you offer solar at little to no upfront costs to consumers?
Tip: While there are tremendous benefits to solar energy, consumers should be sure they are working with a qualified provider, getting a quality product that’s customizable and right for their home and situation. There are great resources out there such as SolarProviders.org that will walk you through the process of determining what solar is right for you.
Doug Robinson is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of LGCY Power. As CEO, he is responsible for establishing the vision, strategy and overall direction of the company. He’s also focused on managing the overall operations and resources of the company and acting as the main point of contact between the Board of Directors and corporate operations.
Robinson has more than 12 years of experience building sales teams and is remarkably adept at leading, inspiring and motivating teams. Under his leadership LGCY Power has quickly become the largest privately held residential solar sales company in the United States.
Prior to LGCY Power, Robinson was a Regional Manager at Vivint Smart Home where he was responsible for training, mentoring and building sales leadership in the organization. He was also a Divisional Vice President at Pinnacle Security and the President of Sales at Atlas Marketing.
Robinson is a husband and father to 4. In college he played football for Brigham Young University – Idaho and Snow College before graduating from Utah State University with a degree in marketing. In his free time he enjoys sports, the outdoors and spending time with his family and friends.
People also listened to this: The role of Agtech in making global sustainability profitable