- Your digital marketing agency seems to have a heavy lean towards web design, which is different from most other digital marketing agencies. What was the premise behind this?
- What are some of the things that clients are asking for now that they may not have asked for a few year ago?
- What are the biggest upcoming trends in web design?
- 9thCO seems to be driven by conversions rather than traffic, clicks, and awareness. Why is that?
- What advice do you have for businesses that aren’t convinced about the importance of investing in digital marketing?
- What are the top three things businesses should look for in digital marketing agencies?
- What are some of the things you take into account when creating an internet marketing strategy for a client?
Tip: If you’re looking to get expertise from an agency specializing in digital marketing, make sure to ask about their conversion strategies, not just their traffic and clicks strategies.
Anis Litim is a French Designer originally from Paris France, and currently living in Toronto Canada.
His Career as Designer started 14 years ago in Paris as an Art Director for Rapp Collins Paris a digital and direct marketing agency where he worked for clients such as Air France, Bouygues Telecom or ING Direct.
His first years in Art Direction shaped his passion for advertising, design and creativity. His curiosity to discover the World out there led him to pursue his advertising career beyond his home country: in 2006 He moved to Spain where worked as an Art Director for Shackleton, an award winning digital agency based in Madrid. Then in 2009 he moved to Toronto where he worked for various digital agencies, such as MThirty, Blueband Digital, Netex Enterprises, and currently 9thCO.
His international experience working in a wide range of creative environments shaped his global approach of creative strategy, and problem solving.
People also listened to this: Combining sales and marketing expertise with education online