Proven Customer Service Lessons That Will Make Your Business Successful
Dr. Timothy Johnston, Founder and Owner of Norge Dental Center, a premier dental office and recipient of numerous customer service awards joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
- Why is it important to make customer service special?
- What are the four critical steps for being a successful business regardless of your industry?
- Why the customer is not always right?
- What are the three steps for resolving any conflict in customer service?
- Policy: Why it can be a “four letter” word?
Dr. Timothy K. Johnston is an award-winning businessman, lecturer and published author in dental journals. A seasoned dentist with 32 years of experience, Dr. Johnston launched Norge Dental Center in 1989. His company is the recipient of several prestigious awards and is also known for its philanthropic contributions within the community. Dr. Johnston is a professional member of numerous dental associations. He is also the author of Ring Bell for Service? an international best-seller in six business categories in four countries.
People also listened to this: How To Sell My Products to Retailers