Polyient Labs, improving the next generation of the internet
Nick Casares, Product Director for Polyient Labs, an early-stage business incubator helping entrepreneurs fast-track blockchain innovations again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nick Casares discuss the following:
- What is Polyient Labs and how do you differentiate yourself in the space?
- In our last conversation, you talked about some of the problems with the overall ‘user experience’ about blockchain. Can you begin by telling us about some of those problems and how they can be improved?
- So you’re reaching out to others in the industry like designers, developers and entrepreneurs to work together to improve the next generation of the internet. Is that correct?
- You had mentioned Polyient was working with Patreos, a blockchain-based content platform. What other companies or industries is Polyient Labs working with and how they are using blockchain?
- When you meet with prospects, do you need to convince them about blockchain’s potential — or are they already sold on blockchain?
- What would you say is the biggest misunderstanding out there right now surrounding blockchain technology?
- It’s not just startups that are interested in blockchain, right? Big corporations are investing in it, right?
- Do you see the opportunities for blockchain adoption outside of business? Say in non-profits? Government?
- When we last spoke, you urged entrepreneurs with a good idea to “get started as soon as possible.” What sort of litmus test can they use to know if their idea is a good one?
- When a founder first contacts Polyient, what should they expect when working with your organization?
Nick Casares is Product Director for Polyient Labs, where he is responsible for helping portfolio startups fully realize, build and bring to market next-gen blockchain innovations.
Polyient Labs is an early-stage business incubator helping entrepreneurs fast-track blockchain innovations by providing them with the insight, guidance, services, support, working capital and direction needed to power their next-gen solutions.
Prior to joining Polyient, he worked in a variety of leadership roles in UX and product management for an array of startups.
People also listened to this: Why Blockchains Will Facilitate the Emergence of Super-Aware/Intelligent Machines (SAIMs)