Why Blockchains Will Facilitate the Emergence of Super-Aware/Intelligent Machines (SAIMs)
Greg Kieser the Founder of Supersystemic.ly, a Brooklyn-based think-tank and angel investment firm dedicated to increasing humanity’s readiness for the emergence of super-intelligent entities joins Enterprise Radio. His new book, Dear Machine: A Letter to a Super-Aware/Intelligent Machine.
- Why did you think it was necessary to write Dear Machine?
- Tell us about your angel investment firm/ think-tank.
- What work did you do before you founded the firm?
- Do you have an optimistic or pessimistic view of how super-intelligence will impact humanity?
- Give us an overview of the research that supports the hypotheses you provide in Dear Machine?
- Tell us why improvements in human well-being and environmental stability are important to preparing for the emergence of super-intelligent machines?
Greg Kieser is founder of Supersystemic.ly, a Brooklyn-based think-tank and angel investment firm dedicated to increasing humanity’s readiness for the emergence of superintelligent entities through the study and spread of “supersystemic” perspectives and innovations.
Kieser previously oversaw a portfolio of technology initiatives at an NYC-based poverty-fighting foundation. His new book, Dear Machine: A Letter to a Super-Aware/Intelligent Machine (Supersystemic.ly, March 1, 2019) sets a course for symbiosis with superintelligent machines. Learn more at www.supersystemic.ly/dear-machine.
People also listened to this: Early-stage business incubator helping entrepreneurs fast-track blockchain innovations