A new podcast that speaks to the blockchain community
Nick Casares, Product Director for Polyient Labs, an early-stage business incubator helping entrepreneurs fast-track blockchain innovations again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nick Casares discuss the following:
- Now that Polyient Labs is celebrating the first anniversary, what are some huge wins you had this year and are there any new projects that you are working on?
- In our last conversation, you talked about some of the problems with the overall ‘user experience’ about blockchain. Can you begin by telling us about some of those problems and how they can be improved?
- You also are involved with another project called Fork the Product. Tell us about the podcast?
- What inspired you and your co-host, Zach Cohen, to start the podcast? What are you hoping to accomplish?
- You just completed work on Season Two and Polyient is sponsoring the entire season. What attracted Polyient to sponsor Fork the Product?
- Let’s talk a little bit about NFTs: What are non fungible tokens and how do they work?
- There is so much going on in the blockchain/crypto space right now. For instance, I see Fork the Product features interviews with people working in the crypto-art realm. What is crypto art and how does it differ from traditional types of art?
- It also looks like Season Two of Fork the Product will include guests who work in decentralized finance – or DeFi – apps. Can you explain to our listeners what DeFi is?
- We discussed some of the topics your podcast is covering in Season Two. Let’s talk about some of the people you’ve had the chance to interview on Fork the Product. Can you discuss some of the founders you’ve talked to and what they are doing?
Nick Casares is Product Director for Polyient Labs, where he is responsible for helping portfolio startups fully realize, build and bring to market next-gen blockchain innovations.
Polyient Labs is an early-stage business incubator helping entrepreneurs fast-track blockchain innovations by providing them with the insight, guidance, services, support, working capital and direction needed to power their next-gen solutions.
Prior to joining Polyient, he worked in a variety of leadership roles in UX and product management for an array of startups.
People also listened to this: Polyient Labs, improving the next generation of the internet