Outsourcing Customer Service
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Amit Sood discuss the following:
- You have a consulting and engineering background, but this is your first time as an entrepreneur.
- How’s the adjustment been from corporate life to startup life?
- How did the concept for Simplr come about?
- There hasn’t been a ton of innovation in the customer service outsourcing industry. Why do you think that is?
- What makes a great customer service experience? How does great customer service help small businesses grow?
- “Customer service outsourcing” can sometimes elicit a negative connotation. How are you working to change that?
SUMMARY: Simplr is changing the way we think about customer service outsourcing. By providing the human touch to AI-powered customer support, Simplr is empowering small businesses to compete with major retailers.
Simplr has also written a must-read ebook “The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Customer Service,.” Download it for free at www.Simplr.ai/EPN.
As CTO & Head of Product, Amit Sood brings 15 years of experience in product development and management to Simplr’s customer service outsourcing solution. He’s served in leadership roles at HP, Motorola, and Asurion, and advised companies on strategic growth as a consultant at Bain & Company.
Amit’s product portfolio spans across the software, mobile, smart home, and IoT verticals. He led the team behind the UX technology roadmap of the highly-popular Motorola Razr phone series and the Motofone F3, the world’s first e-ink display mobile phone.
At Asurion, Amit worked on product and client management projects, UX design and development, and launched new white labeled applications and services in global markets. As Director of Digital Products Asia Pacific, Amit lead a two-year project to customize core applications and services for regional wireless carriers, including the launch of white-labeled applications and services at Telstra, Start Hub, AIS, and FET. Amit’s knack for understanding end-user motivations and needs gives him the unique ability to see past the product and into the benefits for consumers, a skill he brings to the development of Simplr’s proprietary customer service support solutions.
Amit holds a BSEE in Computer Engineering from The University of Texas at Austin and a MBA from the Harvard Business School.
People also listened to this: Technology in the CPG industry