Moonshot Ventures Founder On Building A Cannabis Lifestyle Brand
Peter Hyman is the Founder of Moonshot Ventures, an e-commerce incubator focused on specialized retail properties joins eCommerce Radio. Their flagship business is SmokeSmith Gear, a cannabis luxury lifestyle retail brand.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Peter Hyman discuss the following:
- What led you to invest in SmokeSmith Gear?
- What challenges are unique to creating a luxury cannabis lifestyle brand?
- What are some key factors one can use when deciding to buy vapes or smoking accessories from an online smoke shop?
- How do you market a brand like SmokeSmith Gear?
- What do you foresee as the future of both the smoke accessories and cannabis industries?
Peter Hyman is the founder of Moonshot Ventures, an e-commerce incubator that funds and manages specialized retail properties. A Macy’s marketing executive, he understands the power of storytelling and is a proven retail professional who has managed a stable of consumer brands in the brave new omnichannel world. He has led branding, content strategy and marketing initiatives for many leading brands, including AOL, Banana Republic, American Eagle and Hewlett Packard.
Prior to this he spent more than a decade as a staff editor at Conde Nast Traveler, Vanity Fair, Radar and Details magazine. His writing has appeared in dozens of publications, including The New York Times, GQ, New York magazine and The Wall Street Journal. He is the author of several books, including The Reluctant Metrosexual: Dispatches From An Almost Hip Life.
People also listened to this: Business Strategies from an International Cannabis Entrepeneur