Mobile Commerce: The BILDIT 2023 Mobile App Checkout Index
- What is the BildIt 2023 Mobile App Checkout Index – and why does it matter in today’s e-commerce world?
- I understand your company launched an earlier Index. Are there any interesting shifts in index findings for us to know about?
- Why is the concept of a “native app” so important for retailers and e-commerce?
- Tell us, what is your outlook for ecommerce now that we are emerging from the pandemic? Will things cool down?
- Can you tell us more about “mcommerce” – and will consumers ultimately abandon traditional ecommerce shopping in favor of mobile experiences?
Matt Hudson is the co-founder and CEO of BILDIT, the leading mobile app development platform specially designed for retail and brand ecommerce. Matt has served as the architect of the Belk app and mobile app e-commerce consultant. His mission is to bild great products and great people. Matt’s had the privilege of featured at Facebook’s F8 Conference and his insights have been featured across television and leading media. He serves as a mentor for Dan Ariely’s Startup Lab at Duke University.
BILDIT is a mobile app development platform for ecommerce brands. BILDIT creates native apps that give customers a premium shopping experience and retailers the flexibility to grow fast. BILDIT exists to build products that make people’s lives better. BILDIT operates on both Android and Apple. BILDIT clients own it. BILDIT clients control it. BILDIT clients win.
Index Download: https://bildit.co/download-the-mobile-app-checkout-index
People also listened to this: Does your business qualify for the Employee Retention Credit Program to help recovery from the pandemic?