Meet the creamiest pints of dairy-free ice cream with 5 ingredients: Frönen
Jessica Gartenstein and Erik Nadeau, Co-founders of Frönen that is a line of dairy-free ice cream that began from their college dorm room, and now they’re expanding the brand from coast to coast joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Jessica Gartenstein and Erik Nadeau discuss the following:
- What is Frönen and how did you come up with the concept?
- What did you do to get the product from a college project to a legitimate business?
- Mentorship and community is key. Who were some of your early supporters?
- Many things go wrong in the day in the life of an entrepreneur. How do you handle the challenges that come with being in the frozen food business?
- You have expanded Frönen across the US! What is your best advice for someone who is trying to grow a brand that they launched in their hometown?
- What are some of the advantages of having a co-founder? How do you balance each person’s role yet work together at the same time?
Frönen is dairy-free ice cream made with only 5 ingredients or less. Nothing hard to pronounce or digest. If you wouldn’t find an ingredient in your kitchen cabinet, you won’t find it in our paleo-friendly, preservative-free pints. Inside every pint, fruit and coconut cream create a rich, creamy base for a guilt-free indulgence. Everything is sweetened with either honey or maple syrup – no refined sugars hidden in there. It’s Paleo and Vegan friendly too! Frönen was created by two young entrepreneurs from their college dorm room. Listen to their story of how they did it!
People also listened to this: New Spin on an Old Industry