Many reasons to invest in America’s largest elevated QSR Italian franchise, Fazolis.
Jeff Sturgis, Chief Development Officer for Fazoli’s, America’s largest elevated QSR Italian franchise joins Enterprise Radio to discuss growth and the many reasons to invest in this franchise.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Franchise Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jeff Sturgis discuss the following:
- Can you tell us about what Fazoli’s is for those listeners who are not familiar?
- Why should entrepreneurs invest in a Fazoli’s franchise?
- What sets this brand apart from other restaurant franchises?
- The brand is celebrating its 30th anniversary. How has the business evolved to remain relevant in this ever-changing retail landscape?
- How can interested entrepreneurs get started? What are the costs associated with starting a Fazoli’s franchise and what territories are available to develop?
Jeff Sturgis currently serves as Chief Development Officer for Fazoli’s restaurants, and has over 20 years of experience in the areas of franchise sales, franchise development and franchise growth strategy. He is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all store development, real estate and franchise sales activities.
Prior to joining Fazoli’s, Jeff was Chief Development Officer for McAlister’s Deli. Prior to McAlister’s, Sturgis founded and operated Franchise System Advisors, a consulting and strategic planning firm focused on the franchise industry. At Franchise System Advisors he worked with franchisors to help them evaluate, develop and implement successful franchise sales & development strategies. Clients of FSA included start-up, emerging and mature brands in segments such as Casual Dining, QSR, Fast Casual, Senior Care, Fitness, Home Services and Retail.
Prior to founding FSA, Jeff spent three and a half years as the Vice President of Franchise Development for Fantastic Sams Hair Salons, an 1100 unit chain of full service hair salons. Prior to Fantastic Sams, Jeff spent over four years as the Regional Vice President of Franchise Sales for FOCUS Brands, a multi-concept food franchisor.
Jeff is a frequent speaker at and contributor to franchise industry events and publications; is a past Board Member of the IFA Supplier Forum and formerly on the Board of the New England Franchise Association.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: High Franchise Growth in the Medical Lab Testing Industry