Maddison Selleck and VentraIP on building a company culture that matters
Maddison Selleck, the Business Development Officer of leading tech company, VentraIP one of the largest providers of domain names, web hosting, and online solutions in Australia joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Maddison Selleck discuss the following:
- Please tell the audience a bit about your background and how you came to lead Business Development for VentraIP?
- In your experience, what should Australian businesses know when it comes to selecting domain providers, and web hosting providers?
- VentraIP is known for their commitment to building a disruptive company culture, can you tell us how that is approached internally?
- How have the activities and holidays VentraIP provides to their growing team impacted productivity across the company?
- What is your advice for other technology companies who truly want to build a culture that lasts?
VentraIP Australia is one of the largest providers of domain names, web hosting, and online solutions in Australia. With almost 50 employees working out of our office in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, we’re 100% Australian and have spent the past decade helping more than 175,000 local businesses succeed online.
People also listened to this: The platform democratising investing for everyone