Sahil Kaura, the CEO and Co-Founder of Clover.com.au joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the platform that is changing the ways Australians invest!
- Please tell the audience a bit about your background and how you came to become CEO of Clover.com.au
- In your experience, what were the pain point’s investors were struggling with prior to being able to access the Clover platform?
- What do you think is the biggest shift required in how investors approach technology?
- Can you tell us a bit about the investment style that Clover uses for all your clients?
- What advice would you give to someone within a conservative industry, in creating a technology startup?
Clover.com.au is Australia’s most advanced automated personal investment service. Clover are a team of finance professionals, academics and technologists set to change the way Australians engage with their finances. Clover aim to make investing smart, simple & transparent once again.
Sahil Kaura is a financial services specialist with over 10 years of experience across portfolio management, investment consulting and asset liability management. As CEO at Clover, Sahil is all about helping to create a highly advanced and automated personal advice and investment solution accessible to all Australians.
People also listened to this: PayJoy, a leading technology company powering smartphone financing worldwide