Is life really more stressful now or do we just need to toughen up?
Bronwen Sciortino, International Author, Speaker & Simplicity Expert again joins Enterprise Radio. Bronwen spends every day teaching people there’s a very different way to live – proving that you can reduce stress, beat burnout and still live a highly successful life.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bronwen Sciortino discuss the following:
- Is life really more stressful now – or are we seeing a generation of people who are just less resilient coming into the business world?
- What are the common myths of stress?
- What is stress and burnout actually costing business?
- What happens if organisations do nothing about this and simply get on with ‘business as usual?’
- Whose responsibility is it to manage stress levels?
- What is one thing that the leaders of an organisation can do to minimise the impact of stress and burnout to their bottom line?
Bronwen Sciortino is an internationally renowned Author, Simplicity Expert and Professional Speaker who spent almost two decades as a high-powered, award winning executive before experiencing a life-changing event that forced her to stop and ask the question “What if there’s a better way to live?”
Bronwen spends every day teaching people there are other ways to live so they can reduce stress, build resilience and easily make changes in their everyday lives – building to a more meaningful life and improved mental and physical health and wellbeing.
Having published her books ‘Keep It Super Simple’ and ‘The Economy of Enough’, Bronwen is sought to blog regularly for global platforms, and has been featured in ‘The Book of Amazing People’, ‘Reboot Your Life – Phoenix Edition’, and ‘Successful Women in Business – Winners Edition’. She is regularly invited as a guest interviewee on blogs, podcasts, radio, Facebook Live, YouTube and member sites situated throughout the world.
Bronwen works with people globally through corporate programs, conference platforms, retreats, professional mentoring and in the online environment. She shares her secrets to success and inspires individuals to simplify their lives and embrace the concept of an economy of enough.
People also listened to this: Can we really simplify life and still have everything we want?