Can we really simplify life and still have everything we want?
Bronwen Sciortino, International Author, Speaker & Simplicity Expert again joinsEnterprise Radio. Bronwen spends every day teaching people there’s a very different way to live – proving that you can reduce stress, beat burnout and still live a highly successful life.
Listento hostEric Dye& guest Bronwen Sciortino discuss the following:
- What is a Simplicity Expert?
- What’s it really like to live a simple life?
- We’re hearing a lot about mental health at the moment – does stress contribute to this? How can adopting a simple life help to minimise the potential for mental health issues in your life?
- What do you wish you had known when you started out?
- What can organisational leaders do to help their workforce better cope with the stressors in life?
- If there was one thing leaders can do to take the first step into simplifying their life so they can reduce stress and minimise the chances of burnout … for themselves and the individuals in their workplace … what would that be?
Bronwen Sciortinois an internationally renowned Author, Simplicity Expert and Professional Speaker who spent almost two decades as a high-powered, award winning executive before experiencing a life-changing event that forced her to stop and ask the question “What if there’s a better way to live?”
Bronwen spends every day teaching people there are other ways to live so they can reduce stress, build resilience and easily make changes in their everyday lives – building to a more meaningful life and improved mental and physical health and wellbeing.
Having published her books ‘Keep It Super Simple’ and ‘The Economy of Enough’, Bronwen is sought to blog regularly for global platforms, and has been featured in ‘The Book of Amazing People’, ‘Reboot Your Life – Phoenix Edition’, and ‘Successful Women in Business – Winners Edition’. She is regularly invited as a guest interviewee on blogs, podcasts, radio, Facebook Live, YouTube and member sites situated throughout the world.
Bronwen works with people globally through corporate programs, conference platforms, retreats, professional mentoring and in the online environment. She shares her secrets to success and inspires individuals to simplify their lives and embrace the concept of an economy of enough.
People also listened to this: Do we really need to focus on stress or is it all just media hype?