Interview with 81-c cofounder, Jessica Merrell
Jessica Merrell, one of the co-founders of 81-c, a company that’s pioneering entrepreneurship as an asset class enabling anyone in the world to invest in businesses that would typically never be available to the public joins Enterprise Radio.
- Being the co-founder of 81-c, can you walk us through the early stages of ideation and why our listeners would be interested?
- I understand you have a diverse background working in various industries, what experiences led you to the crypto space?
- My audience consists of entrepreneurs seeking practical advice they can implement today. What advice would you give the entrepreneur that is looking to transfer their skills to a new industry?
- Name two or three specific experiences that influenced the 81-c mission of “growing entrepreneur-led small to medium-sized enterprises and making them accessible to everyone.”
- Where is 81-c heading in the next few years and what do you plan to accomplish?
Jessica Merrell is one of the co-founders of 81-c, a company that’s pioneering entrepreneurship as an asset class enabling anyone in the world to invest in businesses that would typically never be available to the public. As an entrepreneur, she’s successfully led startups and mid-market growth companies by creating teams and processes that maximize value through gained efficiency.
Jessica is also a philanthropist, and believes that enjoying your life and being successful are not mutually exclusive. With her entrepreneurial mindset, she is actively working to create opportunities so others can achieve this balance.
People also listened to this: Driving the growth and competitiveness of Toronto’s financial services industry