The Perfect Media Campaign: When Big Data + Creativity Combine
Bill Durrant, Founder and CEO of Exverus Media that is attracting attention for their groundbreaking campaigns with companies you have come to know and love joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bill Durrant discuss the following:
- Your company is called Exverus Media. Can you please tell us how it came about and why you selected that name?
- You talk a lot in your speeches and other media about the importance of being authentic in your marketing and advertising. Can you please explain what you mean and why it is so important?
- There is a lot of talk about the changes in advertising and push toward big data. Can you please tell us as both an industry expert and a thought leader the best ways to think about this?
- For a company that is thinking about undertaking an advertising campaign, where would you recommend they begin their plan and what should they look for in an agency?
- It is clear that different products and services require different types of advertising and media campaigns. When you work with a new client, what is your process and how is Exverus not only more authentic than many but also different from a strategic perspective?
William “Bill” Durrant serves as the President of one of the fastest growing media agencies in the United States, Exverus Media. Exverus hallmark is human radical transparency, deep strategy and media creativity. Bill specializes in efficient campaigns for high growth brands.
Accountability has always been the cornerstone of his success, based on nearly two decades of experience in heavy CPG, Retail, Fashion, Financial, and Entertainment advertising. He has worked at 20th Century Fox Australia, won numerous industry awards including: Media Plan of the Year, OMMAs, and had recognition at Cannes, the Creative Media Awards, and more.
Bill is based in California where he resides with his wife and children.
People also listened to this: A winning company culture begins by putting the customer first