How You Can Make Magic Money Doing What You Love
Face Painter and Party Entertainer, Sarah Bolton of “Parties by Bolty” joins Enterprise Radio. Sarah is known as “Bolty” and is also a licensed esthetician.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sarah Bolton discuss the following:
- Sounds like an interesting niche the industry that you are in…can you tell us a little bit about your journey and how you got started in this field of work?
- What’s your favorite part about the work that you do?
- Now I hear you also recently opened a waxing studio. Can you tell us more about that new business venture?
- What challenges did you face along the way?
- Any advice you’d like to share with anyone listening in today?
Sarah Bolton also known as “Bolty” is a face painter, party entertainer, and licensed esthetician. On weekends, she works as an artist and entertainer with “Parties by Bolty” offering face painting and entertainment at parties, festivals, and events. During the week she works as an esthetician offering “Waxing and Relaxing” sessions at her waxing studio in San Diego, CA. Both of her businesses are an extension of her. She enjoys the creativity and freedom that come with being a business owner. She is grateful she gets to bring joy to the lives of others through her work. Connect with Bolty via Facebook or Instagram to follow her journey.
People also listened to this: No Job Is Forever, Future-Proof Yourself