How One Entrepreneur is Creating a New Landscape for Business Communication
Andrea Loubier, CEO at Mailbird, a desktop email client for Windows that helps users save valuable time managing multiple email accounts joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Technology Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Andrea Loubier discuss the following:
- What was that “lightbulb” moment, and how did it lead to starting Mailbird? Why an email company?
- From your experience, what do you see as the future of technology and communication?
- What does your typical work day look like as an entrepreneur with a successful company?
- What is the current landscape and need for business communication? What makes Mailbird unique and the best choice?
- Can you give us one early announcement on what customers can expect from Mailbird in the future?
Andrea Loubier is a female entrepreneur and the CEO of Mailbird, an innovative desktop email client for Windows that helps users save valuable time managing multiple email accounts. She is also a contributor to Forbes and has been interviewed on Bloomberg TV and BBC, and has coached countless entrepreneurs and team members toward success.
People also listened to this: Edge Computing and why it is important