Authors, Chile, Enterprise Radio, EPN News
No Job Is Forever, Future-Proof Yourself
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 10:22 — 14.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Ines Temple is a successful entrepreneur, a career transition expert and a best-selling author joins Enterprise Radio. Her latest book is called: You, Incorporated: Your Career Is Your Business. Her companies, LHH Peru & LHH Chile, are the leading career transition and talent-development organizations in both countries and LHH is the world’s leader in outplacement.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ines Temple discuss the following:
- Why do today’s workers need to continually cultivate themselves?
- Why is it important that we consider ourselves entrepreneurs who provide professional services — even to our boss?
- What’s the most important thing to consider in creating our personal brand?
- How does the act of defining our individual idea of success make us more likely to achieve it?
- How can we best position ourselves to be competitive in the global market?
Ines Temple is President of LHH Peru and Chile, the leading career transition and talent-development organizations in both countries, and she has provided outplacement services and HR consulting to executives and other workers throughout the world. She has published over 800 articles and videos on topics such as the new world of work, personal branding and employability. Her book, You, Incorporated: Your Career Is Your Business (Usted S.A.), has been a top bestseller among business books in Peru since 2012 and is now available in English.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: The Five Laws of Retail with George Troy