How to Use Agency to Combat Modern-Day Life
Dr. Paul Napper, Psy.D., that leads a management psychology practice with a client list that includes Fortune 500 companies, non-profits, universities, and start-ups joins Enterprise Radio.
He is the co-author of the new book THE POWER OF AGENCY: The 7 Principles to Conquer Obstacles, Make Effective Decisions, and Create a Life on Your Own Terms.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Paul Napper discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- What is Agency? Why does it matter?
- Everyone is familiar with mindfulness, how is Agency different?
- What role does Agency play in one’s work and home-life?
- Does having higher Agency make you a better leader? Why? What do you see in your work with business leaders?
- You say it’s important to increase personal Agency. How does one do this? What does high Agency actually look like?
Dr. Paul Napper, Psy.D., leads a management psychology practice. His client list includes Fortune 500 companies, non-profits, universities, and start-ups. He has held an advanced fellowship during a three-year academic appointment at Harvard Medical School (HMS) and is the co-author of the new book “THE POWER OF AGENCY: The 7 Principles to Conquer Obstacles, Make Effective Decisions, and Create a Life on Your Own Terms”.
People also listened to this: Stop Hurting Your Team With Bad Team Building