AI in the Workplace: Is Your Job at Risk?
Rhonda Scharf, an award-winning speaker, consultant, and author specializing in tech-driven people power with her new book Alexa Is Stealing Your Job: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Your Future joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Rhonda Scharf discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- Why do you think Alexa is stealing jobs?
- Should we be afraid of artificial intelligence?
- How can we prepare ourselves for a world of AI?
- What do you say to those that believe AI will be a disaster?
- Why are people so afraid of what Alexa and AI can do?
- Is my job safe?
Rhonda Scharf is an award-winning speaker, consultant, and author specializing in tech-driven people power. For over 25 years, she has helped companies and individuals get on the right track and improve their productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency. She’s conducted more than 2,500 training workshops and seminars for Fortune 100 companies and tens of thousands of people worldwide. Her new book is Alexa Is Stealing Your Job: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Your Future (August 2019).
People also listened to this: How to Use Agency to Combat Modern-Day Life