Transform Company Culture to Optimize Performance
Colin Ellis, a renowned culture change expert with 30-plus years of helping transform organizations around the world joins Enterprise Radio. His new book is Culture Fix: How to Create a Great Place to Work.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Colin Ellis discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- How do you define culture?
- Why is it so important?
- Why do millennials now value organization culture over money?
- What do organisations do wrong when it comes to culture?
- Can culture be changed?
- What is everyone’s responsibility as part of an organisation’s culture?
Colin D. Ellis is an award-winning international speaker, best-selling author and renowned culture change and project management expert who works with organizations around the world to help them transform how they get things done. Based in Australia, Colin is the author of four books, including his most recent, Culture Fix: How to Create a Great Place to Work (Wiley, Nov. 4, 2019).
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: How to Use Agency to Combat Modern-Day Life