A conversation about family businesses with Art Cooper
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Art Cooper discuss the following:
- Tell me a little bit about Dolphins Plus and your background. How did you get involved in this project?
- What are some pros and cons of running a business with your family.
- Within the last several years, we have seen the public turn their backs on wild life facilities. What makes Dolphins Plus different from others out there?
- Dolphins Plus isn’t the only family run businesses you’re a part of. What was the inspiration behind Dolphin Point Villas?
- What is one piece of advice you wish you had when you were younger?
Art Cooper is a Detroit born, Miami raised, Keys loving fisherman and diver. He’s been visiting the Keys since he was a young boy, staying at his grandparents house in Lower Matecumbe Key. He joined the family at Dolphin Point Villas as Director of Operations Manager after twenty-seven years of working with marine mammals. You can say he knows a thing or two about sea life and he definitely knows how to provide guests with the kind of adventure their seeking when visiting the Keys. So when you visit DPV, ask for Art, tell him you want to meet the dolphins and get ready for a thrill of a lifetime.
People also listened to this: The Future of Transportation