How To Sell Your House Fast In Northwest Indiana
Al Perez, the owner of Indiana Preferred Home Buyers, which helps clients sell their homes in a way that best suits the clients’ needs joins Enterprise Radio to share how to sell your house fast in Northwest Indiana.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Al Perez discuss the following:
- What is it that Indiana Preferred Home Buyers does exactly that differentiates you from a real estate agent?
- What areas of Indiana does your company primarily buy-in?
- So other than buying a property that may be too “ugly” for a traditional sale, are there any advantages to using you guys over another home-buying company or iBuyer?
- What are the fees typically associated with selling a home to you guys versus someone utilizing a real estate agent?
- You’ve mentioned a couple of times the difference between your company and a traditional real estate sale, but what makes you different from the large Ibuyer firms popping up across Indiana?
Summary: Indiana Preferred Home Buyers may not be for everyone looking to sell a property in Northwest Indiana but everyone owes it to themselves to find out exactly how much we will pay for their home. It costs nothing and only takes a few minutes to fill out our simple form online. We make it that easy to get a cash offer on your house no matter the condition, location or situation you may be in.
Real Estate has been a passion of mine for many years. We have carved out a solid reputation as trustworthy home buyers in Lake County and Porter County in Indiana. We live and work in these areas and take the service we offer to these communities seriously. Our commitment to our clients is always to do the right thing. My family and I reside in Northwest Indiana.
People also listened to this: Creating Fair Water Access through Enterprise Agility