Fred Lanosa whose career in real estate and vacation ownership has spanned 30 plus years and the author of the international best-selling book “PointsLife: Not Your Grandma’s Timeshare” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Fred Lanosa discuss the following:
- What is the difference between owning a timeshare and owning vacation points?
- Why do timeshares get so many negative and adverse reviews online?
- How do vacation points work? Where can they be used?
- What are the benefits of owning vacation points?
- What are seven advantages to a PointsLife Style?
- How do we get vacation points? And how do we get the book?
FRED LANOSA is an Author, Speaker and Coach. Fred’s career spans over 30 years helping thousands of families with their vacation ownership and real estate needs. His journey has provided invaluable insights on how consumers perceive and, often, misunderstand vacation ownership. Those insights created the need for his book, “PointsLife: Not Your Grandma’s Timeshare.” Fred remains active today, a recognized, respected and recommended authority at the cutting edge of where the vacation ownership industry is headed.
People also listened to this: The 8 Characteristics of High-performing Teams