How to run a digital and bootstrapped company with Dr. Shuhan He
Dr. Shuhan He, Founder of ConductScience, a network of companies that provide different tools for scientists and researchers joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Shuhan He discuss the following:
- Can you tell us what ConductScience is about and how you got it started?
- What makes your company different and how does it help scientists?
- Why did you choose the digital route instead of setting up a physical store?
- Would you recommend boostrapping to newer entrepreneurs?
- What are some key areas of the company you focus on reinvesting or growing?
- What is your vision about the future of the industry and how is your company adapting to this?
Dr. Shuhan He is a Harvard MD and founder of the ConductScience network, a company whose mission is to provide scientists with a large array of tools to carry out their research at an affordable cost.
As a medical student, Shuhan discovered there was a lack of tools in the market that would let them measure sensitive data, that’s when he decided to get together with a multidisciplinary group and create what is today known as ConductScience.
ConductScience is composed of scientists knowledgeable with their products, anything ranging from digital health tools to mazes for mice research.
People also listened to this: Cloud Technology: Removing Obstacles in the RFP Process