Cloud Technology: Removing Obstacles in the RFP Process
Curt Lewis, the CEO of DirectRFP, the world’s first RFP automated technology platform joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Curt Lewis discuss the following:
- What is the RFP (request for proposals) role in the business world, and how does it differ from simply obtaining a vendor quote?
- For businesses and vendors, preparing and responding to RFPs appears to account for a lot of time and energy invested. What is the single biggest problem with the RFP process today?
- What does that mean, and why is it true, if so?
- What was the “aha” moment that made you realize a cloud-based approach to RFP’s could be a game-changing approach to this process?
- What is the impact you are hoping your company, DirectRFP, will have as a new member of the RFP ecosystem?
With more than 20 years of experience, Curt is a respected authority in the Telecom and Cloud Technology industry, participating in several advisory councils and has guided LinkSource Technologies to become a recognized Telecom and Cloud managed services firm on the west coast. LinkSource manages over millions in annual client revenue for some of the most prominent brands. Curt’s entrepreneurial spirit has also led him to take on endeavours, such as becoming an Angel Investor in the Biochemical and Technology industries along with being an active philanthropist.
Made for small and large enterprises and public sector organizations that have a multi-person RFP and procurement team, DirectRFP® elevates the user experience through an intelligent and intuitive platform that allows buyers to reduce RFP deployment costs by over 50% and vendors reduce RFP response time by over 80%.
People also listened to this: Increasing the productivity of small business with Alon Rajic