How to fund your new business the right way
Isaac Freckleton, Chief Operations Officer, and Mitch Plowman, the Chief Visionary Officer at Fundwise Capital, a financial consulting company that helps entrepreneurs get the funding they need to start or grow their businesses joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guests Isaac Freckleton & Mitch Plowman discuss the following:
- Can you tell us a little about your business?
- What should an entrepreneur know before receiving business funding?
- What are the benefits of using lines of credit rather than investors or crowdfunding?
- What can a business owner do to receive funding if he or she has bad credit?
- How can a business owner strategically use and prioritize spending their new funding?
- Can you tell us what entrepreneurs need to know about business and personal credit?
Isaac Freckleton, COO of Fundwise Capital, graduated from Brigham Young University’s Marriott School of Business. During his time at BYU, he built and ran a philanthropy organization for the Marriott School of Business. He later created Alta Sol, a residential and commercial solar installation company. Following his passion for finance and entrepreneurship, Freckleton joined Fundwise Capital after selling his equity position in Alta Sol.
Mitch Plowman is the Chief Visionary Officer of Fundwise Capital. Plowman spent several years in sales, managing door-to-door teams for various major national alarm companies. He later founded a credit repair company, which he successfully exited in order to pursue larger opportunities in funding small businesses and startups with Fundwise Capital.
People also listened to this: Small business credit and financing: What you need to know