Small business credit and financing: What you need to know
Levi King is the Co-Founder and CEO of Nav, a free site that has helped small business owners get more funding and lower their costs joins Enterprise Radio to discuss small business credit, financing and what you need to know.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Levi King discuss the following:
- Tell us why you started Nav and how it helps small business owners.
- How is Nav different than other online business lenders or brokers?
- For those who aren’t familiar with business credit, how is is it different from personal credit?
- What are some tips you can give to business owners who want to build their business credit profile?
- Data breaches and identity theft have been in the news lately—what’s your advice to businesses owners who want to protect themselves.
Levi King is the co-founder and CEO of Nav, a free site that gives business access to their personal and business credit scores, tools to build business credit and a financing marketplace. Levi is a serial entrepreneur and has started several successful companies. Prior to Nav, he co-founded a business financing marketplace where Levi saw too many applicants get denied for financing or only get approved for offers they couldn’t afford. He made it his mission to help business owners become better-qualified applicants, which led him to start Nav.
Nav has helped over 300,000 small business owners manage their financial health to lower their costs and get more funding. Levi and Nav are a champion for small business owners and have been recognized for numerous awards, including: the 2017 Inc. 5000 list, Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures and CB Insight’s Fintech 250.
People also listened to this: Patch Homes: An innovative alternative to home equity loans