How Robert Blackwell Jr is Changing Digital with Quant16
Robert Blackwell, Jr the founder of Quant16, formerly EKI Digital, as well as a successful entrepreneur and former trader joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Robert Blackwell discuss the following:
- What is Quant16, exactly?
- What is the significance of the number 16?
- Quant16 is a little bit different than the digital consultancies out there. How does Quant 16 work, exactly?
- What kind of companies can use Quant16?
- I’ve been told that you think about business in terms of algorithms and formulas, tell me more about your background and numbers.
Robert Blackwell, Jr is the founder of Quant16, formerly EKI Digital, as well as a successful entrepreneur and former trader. He also founded Killerspin, the world’s leading table tennis engagement brand. The Killerspin experience reaches hundreds of thousands of people annually in over 160 countries around the world.
Robert has served on many civic boards over the course of his career, and he currently serves the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, Civic Federation of Chicago, Business Leadership Council as well as being on the executive committee to Choose Chicago.
People also listened to this: Can Healthcare Ads Improve Patient Lives?