How Modern Communication Improves Customer Service and Decreases Churn for Property Managers
Alexander Holman, the Co-Founder of ResiDesk, a new communications platform and solution for property managers and leasing teams joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Alexander Holman discuss the following:
- What inspired you to create ResiDesk?
- How did your background and experience prepare you for starting your own company?
- What did you aim to achieve through the UX and design of the ResiDesk platform?
- What’s next for ResiDesk in terms of its digital app and platform?
- How has ResiDesk managed or been affected by COVID-19?
Alexander Holman has over 10 years of experience in engineering leadership at some of the largest real estate businesses in the world.
Before founding ResiDesk alongside his business partner Sam Nowakowski, Holman led product teams at VTS ($1B+ prop-tech company) and gained experience working at Accenture and Cushman & Wakefield.
Armed with a unique knowledge of computer engineering, Holman identified a severe need in the real estate industry for improved communications to solve customer service inefficiencies. Inspired by SaaS communications platforms like Slack and ZenDesk, Holman led the software creation of ResiDesk.
ResiDesk leans heavily into texting and leverages modern communication tools and technology to provide the fastest tools for real estate operators and the most seamless experience for tenants and leads.
People also listened to this: Surfing the web with no annoying ads