How annuities play into an exit strategy for small business owners and entrepreneurs
Jeff Bush of Informed Family Financial Services, located in Norristown, Pennsylvania again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how annuities play into an exit strategy for small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jeff Bush discuss the following:
- What retirement planning considerations should a business owner think about prior to selling their business?
- After selling their business and cashing out, what type of investments and financial products should you consider?
- What type of annuities do you recommend for a former small business owner?
- What other planning steps and considerations should be made to help a former business owner go into retirement?
- How can a financial adviser help a former business owner as they transition into retirement?
TIP: Seek the advice of a professional. This is not an area where you want to take shortcuts. You only have one chance to get this right and secure a proper retirement. Let a financial advisor show you the various options that are available to you.
Jeffrey E. Bush, MBA, CLU, ChFC is the President of Informed Family Financial Services and has been dedicated to providing high-quality service to his clients since 1994. Jeff is also active in numerous civic and industry organizations & graduated from Leadership Berks and was active in Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Berks County, including serving on the Board of Directors.
Jeff resides in Pottstown with his wife, Diane, and their four children, Jeffrey Jr., Taylor, Matthew, and Lauren.
Jeff Bush is an investment adviser representative of, and securities and advisory services are offered through, USA Financial Securities Corp., Member FINRA/SIPC. www.finra.org A Registered Investment Adviser located at 6020 E. Fulton St., Ada, MI 49301. Informed Family Financial Services, Inc. is not affiliated with USA Financial Securities.
People also listened to this: LuAnn Nigara on The Making of a Well-Designed Business