How Entrepreneurs Can Set Up a Budget on a Fluctuating Income
Joseph Conroy, a Certified Financial Planner at Synergy Financial Group and author of the financial planning book: Decades & Decisions joins Enterprise Radio.
- How can an entrepreneur live on budget?
- What are startup costs Entrepreneurs should be aware of?
- Are there certain insurance policies you should consider when you go from w-2 to ownership? And how should it fit into your budget?
- Why is it important for entrepreneurs to pay attention to taxes?
- How do you handle quarterly business taxes?
- How can an entrepreneur handle downside fluctuation?
- What should an entrepreneur do with extra money that comes in?
Joseph Conroy, CFP® is a financial advisor at Synergy Financial Group in Towson and the author of “Decades & Decisions: Financial Planning At Any Age.” Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advice offered though SFG Wealth Management, a registered investment advisor.
People also listened to this: How annuities play into an exit strategy for small business owners and entrepreneurs