Helping inventors bring patented products to market
Ajay Singhal, an expert in sustainability, bringing products to market and one of the owners at On the Right Track, a manufacturer of patented healthcare products joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ajay Singhal discuss the following:
- As someone who frequently works with unique products, tell us a little about the criteria inventors should use when designing products?
- What are one of the products that you have worked on?
- I see that you have developed sustainable products that fit in with the circular economy. This can be a really hard thing to accomplish. What advice would you give to fellow businesses?
- What advice would you give to working with foreign manufacturers?
- What makes you different from others that claim to do the same thing?
Ajay Singhal has been helping the healthcare space for the past 12 years. Based out of New York City, he has worked with creative minds across the globe in bringing patented products to market. He has visited over 24 countries and demonstrated expertise in product development, sustainability, manufacturing and developing international markets.
People also listened to this: InnerSpace, offering the world’s most accurate indoor location data – using WiFi