InnerSpace, offering the world’s most accurate indoor location data – using WiFi
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Technology Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Cerys Goodall discuss the following:
- Tell us more about the technology that InnerSpace developed and how WiFi can be used to generate indoor location data?
- What niche markets does InnerSpace serve?
- As we have been working remote lately during Covid-19, how is InnerSpace helping to transition businesses back to the office?
- Do you feel technology has had to adapt to the changing COVID-19 environment and if so, how?
- Where can one go for more information on InnerSpace or if they want to work with you in the future?
Cerys Goodall is an accomplished marketing communications professional who started her career working with Neptec – a Canadian company that enabled NASA to return to space. Cerys became skilled at navigating the relationships between the technology-provider, NASA, the CSA and the astronauts themselves to best-position Canada’s role in the historic event. This work, led Cerys to build a career working with technology startups seeking international growth including CAE’s Presagis, BTI Systems, NGRAIN, Freshbooks, Kobo and LEAGUE.
At global eReading giant Kobo, Cerys built an international team with localized integrated marketing communications programs across public relations, community relations, partner relations, and digital media. Under her guidance and strategic positioning of the company, Kobo catapulted from Canadian-darling, to global success in her first year. When Mike Serbinis exited Kobo to build his next startup, LEAGUE, Cerys joined the team as VP of Marketing to launch the company. Building its brand, consumer base, digital marketing experience, and Serbinis’ own Think Bigger narrative, LEAGUE’s brand was ideally positioned for a successful $25M USD Series A in less than two years.
At InnerSpace, Cerys is responsible for developing the company’s brand and product position, as well as leading the product delivery, professional services, and client services teams. Her love of storytelling, combined with the team’s data-driven analysis of their businesses, results in highly engaged clients focused on transforming their business.
People also listened to this: 6Clicks: Helping Businesses Manage and Address Risk