From the military to being a financial advisor
Christopher R. Manske, a CFP® as well as owner and operator of Manske Wealth Management and the Author of the upcoming book, The Prepared Investor again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Christopher R. Manske discuss the following:
- Tell us more about your fascinating backstory. What compelled you to go from the military to being a financial advisor?
- We still live in a time that is plagued with global crisis with troops overseas in several countries such as Afghanistan. With all this global turmoil, what can Americans do to be financially prepared?
- For those that don’t know where to start of investment scares them, what is your advice for them?
- What, from your time in the military, do you think most prepared you for business?
- How would you define your leadership style?
- What are some leadership lessons businesses can learn from military experience?
- The future of many industries rely heavily on millennials and gen-z in regards to consumers and talent. Can you tell us something you or your company is doing to stay ahead with both?
- Tell us about your upcoming book ‘The Prepared Investor’.
- What is the timing for the book and who is it geared towards.
- Give us a quick three pieces of advice from the book that may help anyone listening today.
Christopher R. Manske, CFP® is owner and operator of Manske Wealth Management and the Author of the upcoming book, The Prepared Investor. Over his twenty-year investing career, Manske spent two of them as the Lead Financial Advisor to the University of Texas Employee Assistance Provider where he served a public and private population of over 100,000 people. He also spent over a decade with Merrill Lynch where he was often recognized in the top fraction of one percent of financial advisors. He was selected to help train thousands of financial advisors across the country so they could better build a world class wealth management practice within the Merrill Lynch platform.
Manske graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1995 and served in the Army for six years while achieving the rank of Captain. After leaving the military, he did his post-graduate work at Rice University and today is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ leading a disciplined and well-credentialed team providing sophisticated wealth management and individualized investment advice. Manske has been quoted in the Wall street Journal, US News and World Report, Financial Advisor Magazine among countless others for his thought leadership in the financial space.
People also listened to this: Real Estate Firm with Global Reach