How to Punch the Sunday Jitters in the Face
TK Kader, Founder of the Unstoppable Life Accelerator, an organization that helps people reduce Sunday anxiety and create a life plan to lead more proactive lives joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest TK Kader discuss the following:
- Tell us what is “Unstoppable Sunday” and how can you practice it to plan out your week?
- What are three steps to why one may be feeling stuck in their career.
- Give us three reasons one can’t focus at work.
- Can you share three simple steps to recover from burnout?
- What’s the ONE thing to do when life is overwhelming?
TK Kader is an international best-selling author, entrepreneur and angel investor. He worked at the largest hedge fund in the world, Bridgewater Associates, and founded ToutApp, which was backed by Andreessen Horowitz, one of the best venture capital firms in the world. He then sold ToutApp to Marketo (then owned by Vista Equity Partners, one of the best private equity firms in the world) and was part of the executive team at Marketo, which helped drive its transformation and eventual $4.75bn sale to Adobe.
Kader is the Founder of the organization, Unstoppable Life Accelerator. He is also the author of How to Punch the Sunday Jitters in THE FACE. an international best-selling book. He splits his time between San Francisco, Dallas, and New York.
People also listened to this: How to Enjoy the Relaxing Retirement You’ve Earned with Jack Phelps, America’s Retirement Coach