- I heard you’ve had an interesting upbringing, can you tell us more about that?
- What was your first foray into entrepreneurship?
- How did you meet the team at Blast and tell us about how Blast started? We understand you were the company’s first hire and were there since the founding of the company?
- What is gamification of financial services? How is it an improvement on what’s already out there?
- What’s your plan now that you’ve recently left Blast? What is next for you?
Ethen Yao is an entrepreneurial-spirited financial technologies innovator with 10+ years of progressive experience in financial product development and international business management functions. He has 13 financial technologies related patents pending, and has co-founded several financial technology platforms, such as, Armatic.io, a Software as a Service accounts receivables automation and management platform. Ethen is now part of the founding team at Blast, a game-based savings and investments application.
Ethen’s experience in finance, business and eSports is supported by Master’s degrees from University of London* and Harvard University and a Bachelor’s degree from Villanova University. He also has professional subject matter certifications in blockchain technologies, artificial intelligence, and strategic management from Oxford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University.
People also listened to this: Andrea Davis, one of the leading women CRE executives in Arizona