Andrea Davis, one of the leading women CRE executives in Arizona
Andrea Davis the Principal of Andrea Davis CRE that began in 1997 joins Enterprise Radio to talk about her career and aspects of commercial real estate working with landlords, tenants, sellers and buyers with office, industrial and/or retail requirements.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Real Estate Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Andrea Davis discuss the following:
- Tell us about Andrea Davis CRE and how you first got started in the commercial real estate business.
- What makes it challenging to purchase commercial real estate if you are not in the field and why should you hire a licensed professional.
- For those who are thinking of getting into the CRE field as women, any words of advice for them.
- What is the 2019 forecast when it comes to commercial real estate, is now the time to purchase or lease?
- What are some tips you have when it comes to renegotiating a lease?
- Provide some examples of businesses you recently helped. What was their situation and what did they need you for?
- Give us an example of someone that may have gotten into a bad situation and tried to go about a purchase or lease on their own of a commercial building and what was that situation and/or lesson learned?
- What makes you different from others in the field?
Andrea Davis is the Principal of Andrea Davis CRE. Her brokerage career began in 1997. Since then, Andrea has closed over $220M worth of transactions, totaling over 1.5M square feet. She is uniquely diverse in all aspects of commercial real estate working with landlords, tenants, sellers and buyers with office, industrial and/or retail requirements.
Andrea works closely with her clients and understands their overall business and personal objectives to provide comprehensive real estate solutions.
Davis’s introduction to commercial real estate career began with WAM Development Group and provides her a valuable perspective in site selection, property comparison analysis, negotiations, and resourceful transactional follow-through. While at WAM, she assisted in development opportunities, initial site selection research, pro-forma analysis, and asset acquisition.
Andrea transitioned to sell owner/user office properties for Shea Commercial and Cavan Commercial, representing both developers and buyers. While at NAI Horizon, Andrea specialized in contact centers labor demographics, analytics and site selection along with charter school tenant representation.
Prior to Andrea’s real estate career, she graduated from the Culinary Institute of America, and is an accomplished chef and was highlighted in several New York newspapers and magazines. She worked in the entertainment industry with 10 years of advanced acting, movement and voice training. Andrea’s diverse background naturally lends itself to excellent client representation and industry excellence.
Additional achievements include, being an active CCIM Member since 2008 (Certified Commercial Investment) and receiving the Chairman’s Gold Circle Award. Andrea is recognized locally for receiving the Helen Brusinscki Sculpture Award. Davis currently lives in Scottsdale, AZ with her husband and daughter.
People also listened to this: Unleashing Your Entrepreneurial Genius