New way to get opted-in email addresses from anonymous website traffic
Adam Robinson, CEO and Founder of GetEmails, a revolutionary new way to get opted-in email addresses from anonymous website traffic, without forms or ruining your UX joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Adam Robinson discuss the following:
- What is GetEmails?
- What is your background and how did you come up with GetEmails?
- How can GetEmails help businesses grow their email lists?
- Where is GetEmails legal?
- What are the two best use-cases for GetEmails?
- Can you explain US CAN-SPAM laws in regards to GetEmails.
- In what ways are customers currently using GetEmails to their advantage?
Adam Robinson (39) was born in Houston, Texas and graduated from Rice University in 2003 with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics.
In 2014, he launched Robly Email Marketing after working on Wall Street for ten years. The business grew to $5 million in revenue in the first two years and by 2017 was awarded #1 in Customer Satisfaction across the entire email marketing space. After proving Robly’s viability, Adam worked to scale the business. After testing and scrapping a few ideas, he and his team launched GetEmails in 2019.
In GetEmails first six months it’s grown to $2 million Annual Recurring Revenue.
People also listened to this: Meaningful Marketing for Minorities