Expert Tips on the Risks and Rewards of AI
William Ammerman, Executive Vice President of Digital Media at Engaged Media Inc. and the author of the book “The Invisible Brand: Marketing in the Age Of Automation, Big Data, and Machine Learning” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest William Ammerman discuss the following:
- Why did you decide to write a book?
- Why focus on artificial intelligence?
- What’s the overriding theme of this book? What sets it apart from the flood of other books about AI?
- What is the mission you hope to accomplish – how are you hoping to better inform people about AI and its potential?
- What are the risks for a business in seeking to utilize AI?
- Conversely, what are the risks of NOT using AI?
- How does this relate to your current job? Did it make you better at that job and also help your company?
- As a first-time author, what was your greatest challenge? How did you overcome it?
- How have you benefited professionally and personally from this process? Do you recommend it to others?
William Ammerman is Executive Vice President of Digital Media at Engaged Media Inc. and has previously held leadership positions with Tribune Media, Hearst Television, and Capitol Broadcasting. Over his career, he has managed digital advertising for hundreds of television stations and their websites, mobile apps, and connected platforms.
He is the author of The Invisible Brand: Marketing in the Age Of Automation, Big Data, and Machine Learning and writes about marketing in the age of AI at MarketingandAI.com.
People also listened to this: To Win the Future, Legacy Organizations Must Innovate in 3 New and Different Ways