Addressing the Core Issue of Cybersecurity: The Human Being
Sean Coleman, a leading account executive, builder, and entrepreneur in the Cybersecurity industry who has recently launched ACI Cybersecurity which helps organizations address the core issue in the industry – the human being joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sean Coleman discuss the following:
- You’ve been in the cybersecurity industry for the past 20 years, how have you seen the industry evolve over that time?
- With multi-millions being spent on cybersecurity tech, how come things are getting worse?
- So how does an organization tackle that problem?
- Some organizations have claimed that cybersecurity awareness training doesn’t always work, what are your thoughts?
- How does ACI Cybersecurity work with organizations to address these problems?
With close to 20 years experience in cybersecurity, Sean Coleman is a seasoned account executive and entrepreneur who has worked with all verticals and organization sizes. Starting as an inside sales rep and master cold caller, Sean quickly entrenched himself in the Canadian cybersecurity industry which was still in it’s infancy. Since then, Sean has worked with a number of top cybersecurity organizations in a number of roles growing deep relationships across the cybersecurity community.
Earlier this year, Sean used his past experiences of building cybersecurity services and programs to launch his own company – ACI Cybersecurity. Sean has watched organizations continue to spend billions of dollars on tools and services to address cybersecurity from a technical perspective. Yet, breaches continue to grow at an exponential rate. ACI Cybersecurity focuses on the core issue of cyber crime – the human being.
People also listened to this: The deep look into Ransomware and it’s effects on Business